Dr. Rajat Gupta is a board certified plastic surgeon in India with 12 years of experience to back his expertise in the domain of aesthetic surgeries.
Having completed his training from Maulana Azad Medical College and equipped with a thorough understanding of aesthetic needs of people, Dr. Gupta strives to offer the best remedies and cosmetic procedures outfitted with the latest technology to the aspirants in India and across the globe.
He attained fellowship at Fellow Instituto de Benito, Barcelona (Cosmetic Surgery) and Fellow Hospital Sant Pau, Spain (Breast Surgery). With his far spanning exposure in countries like Spain, Paris, and Singapore, Dr. Gupta is familiar with the international standards of reconstructive surgeries to the core and adheres to them with precision.
His clientele list includes an eclectic mix of celebrities, ministers, international patients who visit him for his artistic skills, superior medical knowledge, attention to detail, and technical competence.
- MBBS, MS, DNB (Gen. Surg.)
- DNB (Plastic Surgery)
- Fellow Instituto de Benito, Barcelona (Cosmetic Surgery)
- Fellow Hospital Sant Pau, Spain (Breast Surgery)
- Completed training from Maulana Azad Medical College
- Fellowship at Fellow Instituto de Benito, Barcelona (Cosmetic Surgery)
- Fellow at Fellow Hospital Sant Pau, Spain (Breast Surgery)
- He won the National Gold Medal in plastic surgery by the National Board
- He is the only surgeon in India to perform Endoscopic Facelift; which is a highly sophisticated and state-of-the-art procedure that facilitates instant face rejuvenation.
- He introduced ARAVATI ThermiRF and ThermiVA in India, which are highly effective, minimally-invasive, non-surgical skin tightening procedures, using Radiofrequency technology.
- He introduced Nanotextured & Smooth Implants in breast augmentation and the only surgeon offering them in India. The implants are the most coveted as they come with minimum risks.
- He is the first certified surgeon to combine VASER Liposuction with MicroAire Liposuction technology.
- He was awarded “The Best Plastic Surgeon in India”.
- He is one of the 46 doctors across the globe to be a member of the International Society of Auricular Reconstruction (ISAR).
- All devices and lasers are US FDA-approved.
- He introduced the Piezotome – a machine that performs more precise Rhinoplasties, and correct issues caused by traditional Rhinoplasty tools.
- He introduced Crisalix 3D Simulation technology in India, so patients get a thorough look at the results before undergoing the procedure.
Posts & Awards
- The joint secretary of Indian association of aesthetic plastic surgery (IAAPS).
- Chief Editor of Plasticos – A distinguished International bulletin for plastic surgeons.
- Medical advisor and trainer for Allergen’s Juvederm fillers, Sinclair’s Silhouette Soft, B&L’s Vaser Ultrasound-assisted Liposuction, MicroAire Power-assisted Liposuction, ThermiGen’s Thermi Tight, ThermiGen’s ThermiVA.
- National gold medal in plastic surgery by national board.